This course aims to help you create great EVS applications for the projects that you want to participate in as a volunteer.
The course is structured in six modules, to which you have access all at once. You can go through the course at your own pace.
This course is for you if one or more of the following are true:
- You want to apply for an EVS but you don't know how;
- You don't have a CV to apply with;
- You don't have a Motivation Letter to apply with;
- You are not satisfied with the CV and/or the Motivation letter that you have;
- You are spending too much time on your applications for EVS vacancies;
- You don't want to waste your time by spending more time than necessary on finding EVS vacancies and editing your application;
- You don't know why you did not get any answers to your applications until now;
This course may not be for you if:
- You have already been accepted on an EVS;
- You are not sure if you want to go on EVS;
- You have a CV and a Motivation letter that you are satisfied with, and have already had good experiences on interviews;
Also, I want to make sure that I'm being clear. This course does not offer to do your CV, motivation letter or application for you. We do not offer copy and paste text that you can include in your application. You will have to do the thinking and the writing of your application, because each of you is unique, and I think that you would like your application to be different than that of other learners of this course.
The results this course should bring you:
- a CV/Resume;
- a base Motivation Letter ;
- an application email;
- that you are prepared for an interview;
Our EVS Guide, that answers over 50 questions about EVS!
Join FindEVS Support Facebook group and meet youngsters like you, looking to go on EVS.
You will have access to all the future improvements and new modules added to the course.
Project manager in over 7 youth projects
Over 10 years youth worker
Over 6 years involved in EVS work
Over 4 years since FindEVS.com com launch